Transfer a domain
- obtain domain transfer password from current registrar. Known also as Domains Transfer key, EPP Code or AuthInfo Code
- ensure the domain's registrant details currently have an email address set to which you have access to.
- create order on client.ireckonhosting.com
- select TRANSFER DOMAINS
- enter in your domain name
- availability will advise if possible to transfer or not
- Enter EPP Code (domain transfer password)
- change name servers if required (default is set to ns1.ireckonhosting.com etc)
- Fill out YOUR DETAILS form (if not logged in to existing account)
- Fill out payment method form and process payment.
- domain transfer authorisation email will be sent to the email address set in domain's registrant details (hence why step2 is strongly recommended to be checked)
- click link in email to authorise domain transfer
Domain transfers typically complete within 5 working days after transfer has been authorised